Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Merry Christmas, Dammit!

Sigh. It’s now defiant to offer good sentiments. After all someone might get offended. Ask me if I care.

Lyle and Eric Menendez blew their parents away, reloaded and fired again for extra measure. The first jury was hung. To quote Jackie Mason, “it’s a good thing they weren’t SMOKING when they did it.” They’d’ve been convicted, for sure. If this says something sad to you about the world we live in, you understand me. If you understand the first jury, you wouldn’t like me at all. (Get in line, it’s a long one.)

I’m merely trying to demonstrate that I’m shaking my head in disbelief at what many things have come to.

This will be short because I’m full of good, politically incorrect, cheer. So to all the women, “you look hot.” To the men, “be strong, confident, protect your women.” To the Christians, “Merry Christmas.” To the Jews, “Happy Hannukah.” To all, “Happy New Year.” That should pretty much have offended many.

If you can’t tell, I’m sending the warmest thoughts I have out to anyone reading this. If they don’t seem appropriate or warm, “frankly my dear, I don’t give a damn.”

So be safe, warm, enjoy good health and may this year be a great one for all. Dammit! I need a cigarette.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home